Monday 14 March 2022

Turning Scraps Into Socks: Going Rogue

 

These are the third pair of socks that I made today.  I made two pairs exactly the same as the pair I made yesterday.  The pink wool socks are made with the scraps from this dress.  And then I turned the scraps from this dress into a pair of cotton knit socks.  


Project Details

Seams:  Lightning bolt / knit stitch

Seam finish:  None in the interior, rolled hem on the serger for the top edge.  

Fabric:  Scraps from previous projects.  

PatternGoing Rogue Socks

Additional Tools and Supplies:  Cutting table, scissors, pattern weight, sewing machine, walking foot, serger and threads.  

Stay Safe and Keep Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cotton Summer Dress: Butterick 6784

Ever since I made this version of Butterick 6784 last summer, I was smitten over this kAtheRine Tilton design with its Lagenlook vibe.  I ...