Sunday 13 March 2022

Oh My Goodness, I'm Never Buying Socks Again! The Wolf and the Tree's Going Rogue Socks

 

I don't know why it took me so long to cross off sock making from my sewing bucket list.  Oh wait, PDF pattern and taping.  That's right.  Once I finally got around to tackling that pile of paper, this became a quick and easy make.  

Seriously, I'm never buying socks again now that I can whip up a pair in no time.  


Project Details

Seams:  Lightning bolt / knit stitch

Seam finish:  trimmed interior and rolled hem finish

PatternGoing Rogue Socks by The Wolf and the Tree

Additional Tools and Supplies:  Printer, paper, ink (a lot of ink), tape, paper scissors, pattern weight, scissors, cutting table, sewing machine, walking foot, serger, thread and thread clippers.  

Stay Safe and Keep Sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cotton Summer Dress: Butterick 6784

Ever since I made this version of Butterick 6784 last summer, I was smitten over this kAtheRine Tilton design with its Lagenlook vibe.  I ...