Sunday 1 May 2022

Me Made May Pledge

 


I guess it's about time I made my pledge for Me Made May 2022.  

I would be cheating if I only pledge to wear at least one me-made item everyday.  I do that anyway every day of the year.  Most of my wardrobe is me-made.  

This year will be all about editing and upcycling items in my wardrobe that no longer fit (my body and / or lifestyle).   

I've got to face the fact that there are clothes in my wardrobe that I've sewn more for the challenge or to learn a new skill rather than something that fits my everyday life.  

In the six years since I had made this vintage cape pattern I probably can count on one hand the number of times it has been worn.  Could this become my refashion challenge for MMM2022?  

Stay Safe and Keep Sewing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Upcycled Project: Dress to Sweatshirt / OOP Simplicity 8529

  Changing over the closet as spring and summer approach is also a time to reassess what items should be packed away for the next seasonal c...