Saturday 21 May 2022

In Sewing News Today...



Here are the me-made items I wore days fifteen to twenty-one.  Some days I feel like I've been spending most of my time wearing either rubber boots or pajamas.  It's been rainy and cold lately.  And it's tick season so I really haven't been spending much time outdoors.  I'm longing for sunshine and the end of tick season even if that means the return of snow.  This explains why my Me-Made-May wardrobe choices are all over the place.  

I did find that one of the Eva dresses that I made years ago does not fit like it once did back-in-the-day.  It's snug in the sleeves and pulls across the back bodice.  After wearing it recently, I've decided to edit it out of the me-made wardrobe and let it go.  Life is too short to wear ill-fitting clothes.  

Well, that's all in sewing news today.  

Stay Safe and Keep Sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

March in Review

Happy Easter! Photo from the 2024 Easter Parade in NYC { Photo Credit :  Joanna Moriello, New York Daily News} This is a scene outside St. P...