I really should be trying to use what is in my fabric stash but it seems like I've been adding to it. Here's a recent addition.
I picked up a light beige 100% British wool. It is beautiful, I wish you could glide it through your fingers. I guess you'll just have to take my word for it. The plan is to use it for a skirt. I'm still thinking about which pattern to use.
And 100% polyester fabric, I love the light teal blue background colour and the tiny floral print. This will be for a blouse.
I've been busy show 'n telling my recent fabric finds because I haven't been getting much sewing done lately. This cold has really taken hit at my energy and motivation this past week. I hope to get back to the sewing room this weekend.
Until then, Happy Sewing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday's Mending Pile
During the seasonal wardrobe changeover, I've been pulling out the jumpers (sweaters) and making sure they are ready to go when the cool...
-
This is my wearable toile version of the Kyoto Vest by Tessuti Patterns . The pattern has been sitting in the stash for nearly a decade ....
-
Source : Women shirtwaist makers, 1909 Courtesy of Kheel Center, Cornell University This weekend, actually today, we're celebrating La...
-
Last month I made a pair of stirrup pants to wear while doing yardwork and hopefully prevent tick bites. Yeah, that is a thing now. But I...
-
This pair of wool pull-on pants has been gifted. They are made with out-of-print (OOP) Simplicity 2372. I don't know what to say about...
-
I'm not going to repost the disgusting and sickening ad that has Converse shoes in the news. If you want to read about it, here is a li...
Lovely fabric choices and they complement each other perfectly. I hope you feel better very soon.
ReplyDeleteNice choices. I'm loving the light beige wool.
ReplyDelete