I'm wrapping up the onesie that I made for my co-worker who recently had a baby boy, hence "baby boy onesie". I thought to share some pictures.
The first photograph captures the true colour of the knit fabric. In the other pictures it appears green, but it is the same fabric (different camera). I didn't use a flash, I think I have to spend some time with the camera and figure out all the settings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labour Day
Source : Women shirtwaist makers, 1909 Courtesy of Kheel Center, Cornell University This weekend, actually today, we're celebrating La...
-
This is my wearable toile version of the Kyoto Vest by Tessuti Patterns . The pattern has been sitting in the stash for nearly a decade ....
-
One more set of curtains rolled off the worktable this weekend. This pair is made out of 100% cotton sateen sheet fabric. I'm not upcy...
-
I do love a loose A-line style dress so when I saw versions of the Trapeze dress from Merchant and Mills popping up I was sold and wanted t...
-
There wasn't an urgent need to sew anymore pieces of underwear, just a wee bit of left over cotton knit fabric to use up. This white co...
-
Here's the latest curtain project. I really like this blue printed cotton fabric. The plan was to turn this fabric into a dress with m...
Very nice!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I love this pattern.
ReplyDelete