Monday 12 September 2011

I just received the BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER!

I know, I know my birthday was last month... but this was dropped off this afternoon while I was out and I just have to share my best birthday gift ever!!!

Can you guess what it is? Wait first we have to read the card... 

Thirty-four candles, yup that sounds about right... 

It was!  Thank you awesome family!  


LOVE IT!!!  I can't believe they found one, I've been looking all over the city for one of these!  

Yes, I must blog about my awesome family and my new fabulous pin cushion bracelet!  

2 comments:

  1. Oooo! Love it. :) I have one of those, and I adore it. No more pins laying all over the place or tucked into my jeans because my pin cushion is across the room. So handy to use, too. Just don't forget yourself and stab your wrist with a pin when you don't actually have the wrist cushion on! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful, very thoughtful, birthday gift!

    ReplyDelete

Stash busting: Cotton Knit Tee / Closet Core Ebony

  This is the third version of Closet Core's Ebony t-shirt pattern and it's my favourite one.  There were small subtle changes to t...