Friday 26 January 2024

Scrap busting: Reusable Grocery Bags / OOP McCall's 4851

 


This is a scrap busting project.  I had a wee bit of leftover medium weight cotton from these 2020 projects.  And there was enough leftover fabric to cut the handles as well.  The pattern is my go-to grocery bag pattern, out-of-print (OOP) McCall's 4851.   


Project details

Seams:  2.8--3.0 straight stitch

Seam finish:  Serged

Fabric:  0.5 metres


Pattern
:  OOP McCall's 4851

Additional Tools & Supplies:  Cutting table, measuring tape, pins, pin cushion, fabric scissors, Janome sewing machine, walking foot, threads, Janome serger, thread clippers, iron, ironing board and safety pin.  

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me Made May 2024

  This year for Me Made May, I pledge to mend, care and wear my me-made items and the items that no longer fit into my life I will refashion...