Monday 29 January 2024

Scrap busting: Table Runner

 


There was enough left-over fabric from this pullover top to make a table runner.  The small piece of fabric has been sitting in the scrap pile since 2019.   I'm not sure why I held onto it all these years.  Or why I didn't think about sewing a table runner before now?  Regardless, I'm glad I was able to scrap bust this one.  


Project details

Seams:  2.8 straight stitch

Seam finish:  None since it's double sided

Fabric:  0.7 metres

Pattern:  None

Additional Tools & Supplies:  Janome sewing machine, walking foot, fabric scissors, iron, ironing board, hand sewing needle and thread.  

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me Made May 2024

  This year for Me Made May, I pledge to mend, care and wear my me-made items and the items that no longer fit into my life I will refashion...