Sunday 14 January 2024

National Dress Up Your Pet Day!

When it comes to celebrating, do you include your pets in the festivities?  Well, today happens to be National Dress Up Your Pet day.  Of course, not recommended if your pet is not into the fête fun.  But if your pet companion is game, there are some sewing pattern options to consider for dressing up for the occasion.  Or just celebrating them any day.  

What about feline friends that want to get in the action?  The Big Four pattern companies seem to be dog lovers.  But the web is full of feline fashion options.  Have you been busy sewing something special for your furry friends?  

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me Made May 2024

  This year for Me Made May, I pledge to mend, care and wear my me-made items and the items that no longer fit into my life I will refashion...