Wednesday 15 April 2020

Deep Dive Stash Busting


I can't believe that I managed to squeak out three more face masks. The fabric wasn't an issue, it was finding enough length of twill tape for ties. Actually, after deep stash diving and hunting I found enough 1/2" twill tape for two.  For the third face mask, I found braid in the stash. I guess if needed I could sew together some bias tape. Someone suggested making t-shirt ties as well.  I don't have any t-shirts that I want to cut up but I do have some knit fabric that could be used if need be. 

Stay Safe and Happy Sewing!  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stash busting: Pullover Skirt / OOP Butterick 5790

Do I need another pull-on maxi skirt?  Not really, this project is all about stash busting this small piece of cotton knit fabric with a tri...