Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Some progress...

There has been some progress with the quilt. This evening I managed to piece together another fifty-six squares and I now have couple of rows to attach to my larger quilt piece.

The last few days I've been cutting squares from fabric in my scrap pile and sewing. Just a wee bit of cutting and sewing at a time added up to this.

Nothing much to brag about but seeing it laid out on the carpet has me thinking that I might one day finish it.

Well, I should get ready for bed. I have a early start tomorrow.

Good night and Happy Sewing!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love how little pieces of fabric and little bits of sewing result in a big beautiful accomplishment ? It is looking good.

    ReplyDelete

What The Fudge, Nike and Converse

I'm not going to repost the disgusting and sickening ad that has Converse shoes in the news.  If you want to read about it, here is a li...