Tuesday 4 May 2021

Me Made May 2021: Days 3 and 4

I'm a day late but I was out for the count for much of yesterday.  

So, I was feeling pretty good when I woke up, thinking that I escaped any of the side-effects from the vaccine. I ended up back home and in bed after lunch. 

For a few short hours I tallied four me-made items:

Cotton shirtdress, circa 2020, out-of-print (OOP) Vogue 1606.  At work I wear two face masks, a medical grade mask under a reusable face mask, circa 2020, Dhurata Davies pattern. And most of my day was spent in flannel pajamas, top, circa 2019, was made with Butterick 6296 and the bottoms, circa 2018, with OOP Vogue 9217.

Yes, today I wore two coats. This morning I was out on patrol duty when it was minus seven and when you're standing there in an open parking lot for fifteen minutes I was going with something warmer. My coat of choice this morning, circa 2018, OOP Vogue 8934.  By recess duty I was out without a coat and by the end of the day the wind picked up and I went to the trunk of my car to grab the spring coat, circa 2019, Vogue 9367.  

My dress of choice was a French terry knit turtleneck dress, circa 2019, OOP Vogue 8939. Since I need pockets at work and the dress doesn't meet this requirement, I topped it with a light-weight top, circa 2020, OOP Butterick 5891. Face masks worn at work were a disposable medical grade mask topped with a disposable KN95 mask.  

And sleepwear was is a repeat of the set worn yesterday.  Details are above.  

Stay Safe and Happy Sewing!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stash busting: Cotton Knit Tee / Closet Core Ebony

  This is the third version of Closet Core's Ebony t-shirt pattern and it's my favourite one.  There were small subtle changes to t...