Sunday 2 May 2021

Me Made May 2021: Day 2


I pulled out the light blue cotton knit dress, circa 2016, Vogue 9060 and 1312 to wear for my Covid-19 vaccination appointment. I was looking for something with easy access to my upper arm. It only lasted a few hours until post-breakfast, pre-appointment.  Damn pandemic pounds!  

Outfit change into the black cotton sateen with stretch skirt, circa 2020, OOP Vogue 1247 and a short sleeve RTW t-shirt. The skirt is a little snug but not as bad as the blue dress.    

And a third change when I came home into something that has enough ease for breathing. Currently, the most comfortable style of dress in my closet would be The Assembly Line's (TAL) tulip dress, circa 2020.  

Sleepwear this weekend is all about pampering myself in silk pajamas, circa 2020. The top is made with Butterick 6296 and the bottoms made with OOP Vogue 9217.  

Stay Safe and Happy Sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cotton Summer Dress: Butterick 6784

Ever since I made this version of Butterick 6784 last summer, I was smitten over this kAtheRine Tilton design with its Lagenlook vibe.  I ...