Tuesday 18 May 2021

Me Made May 2021: Day 17


Today was a hot summer-like day with the temperature reaching +31 degrees Celsius.  It's hard to believe that two weeks ago I wore a winter coat.  I also worked indoors with air-conditioning.  So what to wear?  I picked my floral knit skirt, circa 2014, OOP Vogue 9060.  And a raw silk pullover top, circa 2018, McCall's 7630. I threw on a RTW shawl for the day sitting at the computer. Sleepwear:  Silk pajama set, circa 2020, top made with Butterick 6296 and the bottoms were made with OOP Vogue 9217 with a sweatshirt fleece cardigan, circa 2019, Butterick 6495, thrown over top to fight off the air-conditioning chill before heading to bed.  

I noticed that now that we're remote learning and I am chained to my desk, my step count is a 1/3 of what it used to be--YIKES!  I might have to start going for walks at lunch time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cotton Summer Dress: Butterick 6784

Ever since I made this version of Butterick 6784 last summer, I was smitten over this kAtheRine Tilton design with its Lagenlook vibe.  I ...