Tuesday 22 December 2020

In Sewing News Today...

This first part of this post is for Barbara, who requested the recipe for the Amaretti cookies I've been busy making recently. 


I can not take credit for the recipe but I can say after trying countless recipes and making an uncountable amount of flat amaretti cookies this recipe is the best. Listen to the advice on working with a chilled dough unless you're looking for a flat amaretti. And enjoy!  

In sewing news, I have big list of sewing related items to get done. And instead there has been a whole lot of procraftination happening around the work table.  

There is a pair of pants cut out and ready to sew.  

And a request for more scrub caps.

Oh, and a baby onesie waiting for months now to be sewn.  

Not to mention the pile of mending I should tackle.  

Thank goodness there were no Christmas gifts to be sewn this year.  

At least I can say the buttons are sorted.  

Well, that's all in sewing news today. I hope you enjoy the season despite it being quite different this year.  And maybe enjoy some sewing.  

Stay Safe and Happy Sewing!  


3 comments:

Upcycled Project: Dress to Sweatshirt / OOP Simplicity 8529

  Changing over the closet as spring and summer approach is also a time to reassess what items should be packed away for the next seasonal c...