Monday 14 December 2020

Now I Feel Like Sewing 100 More Face Masks!

Oh goodness.  

So, I almost spit up my coffee this morning when I read a comment awaiting approval that started off with "Please don't post face masks..."

The comment will not be posted because it contains an unsolicited link. I don't approve comments that contain external links. Added to that, this is a sewing blog. I post what I sew. 

If what I sew is offensive to you, please, move along. This blog is a record of what I make and what I've stash-busted.  Okay, jumping off the soap box.  Continue on sewing.   

Stay Safe and Happy Sewing!    

3 comments:

  1. Your blog, you post what you like! How dare they!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your mask post. The chin dart on the Dhurata Davies mask helped with my unending attempts to make a mask that doesn't feel suffocating as well as a mask design that works better for my husband and his beard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rather rude telling you what to post. I wonder if they are anti mask in general or if they are simply tired of reading about how many others have sewn. Or are feeling envious, guilty, or inadequate that they didn't sew any masks, or any pretty, holiday, or school/team masks, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Cotton Summer Dress: Butterick 6784

Ever since I made this version of Butterick 6784 last summer, I was smitten over this kAtheRine Tilton design with its Lagenlook vibe.  I ...