Wednesday 23 December 2020

Top 5: Reflections

 

Top 5 Reflections: What did you learn this year? It could be about sewing, but also life lessons that go you through these difficult times.


I learned that non-sewing people have no clue what sewing supplies cost.  


I learned how emotionally devastating and messed up it is to be asked to sew a project during a pandemic when it's hard to find supplies, you're not in the right mind set, there is a lack of funds and when time runs out.    


I learned that jeans are not that hard to sew.  


I learned that charity sewing gave me the greatest joy.  


I learned that wearing pajamas all day, is not all that it's cracked up to be during a lockdown.  I miss dressing up without feeling like I have to launder every piece of clothing when I walk through the door.  

Stay Safe and Happy Sewing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Upcycled Project: Dress to Sweatshirt / OOP Simplicity 8529

  Changing over the closet as spring and summer approach is also a time to reassess what items should be packed away for the next seasonal c...