Monday 28 December 2020

Top 5: Goals

 

Top 5 Goals: Who knows what 2021 will hold, but we can still set some small or large goals for ourselves. A little bit of sewing every week, taking an online class or attending an online event, learning a new skill, or using that precious fabric! The possibilities are endless.


Sew one more pair of jeans. These were made with Butterick 5682 and TNT pattern that I plan to revisit. I would love to sew a pair of black denim ones but I was using that piece of cloth for face masks, hopefully there is enough yardage for a pair of jeans.   


I have been on a journey to sew a car coat.  This New Look pattern is the second go at this wish item.  

I've out-grown my denim jacket.  It would be nice to have one that I can actually button up.  


This vest minus the godgets has been on my wish list for quite some time.  Maybe in 2021?  



The quest for a white shirt was abandoned this year but the desire for a comfortable crisp white shirt is still alive and well. I really want to give these two patterns a try.  

My sewing goals for the upcoming year is to get to projects that I have been putting off for far too long and sewing comfortable practical items.


Stay Safe and Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cotton Summer Dress: Butterick 6784

Ever since I made this version of Butterick 6784 last summer, I was smitten over this kAtheRine Tilton design with its Lagenlook vibe.  I ...