To you and yours, for which ever festivities you celebrate, wishing all of you a happy holiday!
And may all our sewing wishes [fingers crossed] come true.
Happy Sewing too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stash busting: Instead of Curtains...
This morning it was back at the sewing table to make a narrower width of the curtain . This one will fit more like a panel over the window....
-
Last month I made a pair of stirrup pants to wear while doing yardwork and hopefully prevent tick bites. Yeah, that is a thing now. But I...
-
This morning it was back at the sewing table to make a narrower width of the curtain . This one will fit more like a panel over the window....
-
This pair of wool pull-on pants has been gifted. They are made with out-of-print (OOP) Simplicity 2372. I don't know what to say about...
-
I'm not going to repost the disgusting and sickening ad that has Converse shoes in the news. If you want to read about it, here is a li...
-
There was some more home décor sewing happening this afternoon. This curtain panel was made for a tall narrow window. It is seventeen inch...
Happy Holidays!!
ReplyDeleteAnd too you as well!
Delete