Tuesday 1 December 2015

Giving Tuesday

Okay, I don't know about you but I'm not freaked out that it is only twenty-four days before Christmas. It might be that I don't have any big plans this year. It's as if there is an eerie calm or maybe it is that the angel costumes are all done and I feel like I can exhale and sew for myself. Today, on the Advent Calendar it is "Giving Tuesday" where you're to take a moment to give of your time, talent, or treasure. Would it be bad if I checked this one off already? Just kidding.  


After work, I'll be finishing up Vogue 1455 to give to another lucky little gal. Goodness, how much I love sewing up this pattern. This one is half-way done and should be finished later tonight.   


Oh and then I'm going to make one more of these shawls. This should be an easy make except for sewing a rolled hem with tendonitis. We'll see how that goes.


And then there is some left-over super-soft plaid that I have stashed away make into scarfs.  


I have a lot to do on this "Giving Tuesday" when I get home from work. We'll just have to wait and see how far I get. I'm trying to be positive and planning some marathon sewing this evening.  

Happy Sewing!  


4 comments:

  1. You have given quite a bit already. You have a very generous spirit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm looking forward to having a little me-time with my fabric stash and machine.

      Delete
  2. Oh my i did not see this post. I would have loved this pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Wool Winter Coat: OOP Vogue 8934

I know it's officially spring and we didn't even feel like we experienced a winter here this year.  And yet I've been busy sewin...