Friday 2 July 2021

Returning to the Basics: Simplicity 8229

 


Sewing a new batch of cotton knit panties has been on my sewing to-do list for over a year now.  The sad fact regarding this project is that I have all the fabric and elastic that I need to get the job done.  It was just the sewing mojo that has been missing.  


I'm not saying that my sewing mojo is completely back to what it was once upon a time, as this project took two days to complete.  


Two days!  At this rate it might take awhile to complete a whole batch of new panties.  

Stay Safe and Happy Sewing!

2 comments:

  1. 2 days for panties is my norm! It’s hard to get 20 minutes to sew in a day. Sometimes I get something done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I don’t have much to show for a whole year of lock down 🤷🏾‍♀️ I too lost the mojo. I am enjoying your progress and I guess we can all just enjoy this new process of rekindling our mojo. Thanks for sharing … FIESTA 🪅

    ReplyDelete

Cotton Summer Dress: Butterick 6784

Ever since I made this version of Butterick 6784 last summer, I was smitten over this kAtheRine Tilton design with its Lagenlook vibe.  I ...