Friday 1 May 2020

Me-Made-May 2020

This year's me-made challenge will be interesting. I wonder how many days I'll make it out of my me-made pajamas?  


Maybe that can be this year's challenge?  

Trying to wear at least one me-made item each day is not a challenge at this point in my sewing. Yes, there are still RTW items still lingering in my wardrobe, many if they still fit are decades old. The majority of my wardrobe is me-made. I would like to get around to trying to make a brassiere, the one missing me-made item from my wardrobe.  



Simplicity 8510 calls for batiste, cotton lawn, crepe back satin, crepe de chine, light-weight linen or silky type fabrics. I would really like to make this in a natural fabric and do have some light-weight linen.   

So that's my Me-Made-May 2020 challenge, get out of my pajamas and sew a brassiere before month's end.  

Stay Safe and Happy Sewing!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Stash busting: Cotton Knit Tee / Closet Core Ebony

  This is the third version of Closet Core's Ebony t-shirt pattern and it's my favourite one.  There were small subtle changes to t...