A new item ended up on the mending pile this morning.
Yup, my new pants, Vogue 1507, split right down the middle for a little peep show. Thankfully, it happened before I left for work and had time to change. Moral of the story, it's probably a good thing to double stitch the crotch seam. I didn't do that, my bad.
Happy Sewing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Refashioning the Wrap Dress Into Something I Will Actually Wear
Many moons ago, I scored the original copy of a DVF wrap dress pattern, vintage Vogue 1610. Today, you can find a copy via Vogue patterns a...
-
This is my wearable toile version of the Kyoto Vest by Tessuti Patterns . The pattern has been sitting in the stash for nearly a decade ....
-
Source : Women shirtwaist makers, 1909 Courtesy of Kheel Center, Cornell University This weekend, actually today, we're celebrating La...
-
Last month I made a pair of stirrup pants to wear while doing yardwork and hopefully prevent tick bites. Yeah, that is a thing now. But I...
-
This pair of wool pull-on pants has been gifted. They are made with out-of-print (OOP) Simplicity 2372. I don't know what to say about...
-
I'm not going to repost the disgusting and sickening ad that has Converse shoes in the news. If you want to read about it, here is a li...
No comments:
Post a Comment