Monday, 27 October 2014

The Archive Collection

I have to say that I do like the look of McCall's The Archive Collection patterns that have been coming out these recent months. And there are two more patterns released in this Winter/Holiday collection.  




The blouse, McCall's 7053, is lovely with the draped collar and long sleeves. I could see myself wearing this look. And the vest, McCall's 7056, finishes off the skirt from their previous released pattern, McCall's 6993. The three pieces together are a nice look.   

Do you have any favourites from McCall's Winter/Holiday collection?  

Happy Sewing!  


2 comments:

  1. I just posted about the new patterns. I am really digging a bunch of them!

    That top and vest is just divine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that you posted the kids line, McCall's really does cute kids clothing.

      Delete

In Sewing News Today...

Does it seem odd that it's late July and Vogue Patterns hasn't yet released any fall patterns? Carlos has posted some videos from t...