Saturday 4 October 2014

Took a Break From Sewing...

I took a break from my sewing projects this afternoon to catch Advance Style the Documentary. I was surprised that it made it to Winnipeg.  


It was part of the Best of Hot Docs, a three day event featuring five documentary screenings. And Advance Style was one of the five. Sadly, this afternoon's showing is the only time is will be screening in Winnipeg. Unless, I'm mistaken but I haven't seen any sign that any of the other theatres around the city are picking up this documentary. 


I loved it! Oh my goodness, the ladies of Advanced Style were funny, charming and lovely. If you have an opportunity to catch it, I say go! This documentary deserves all the praise it is getting.  

Happy Sewing!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stash busting: Cotton Knit Tee / Closet Core Ebony

  This is the third version of Closet Core's Ebony t-shirt pattern and it's my favourite one.  There were small subtle changes to t...