Wednesday 30 April 2014

April in Review

Sewing




It has been a hit and miss month. The Chloe skirt was on my I want-to-sew-list for quite some time and I feel fat when I wear it. Wonder if it is the print? Maybe large circles is not a good look for a pear-shape. But the wrap dress was a winner. I feel like a million bucks when I wear this one.


The shirt with the french cuffs is my favourite make this month. The three slips were all made for Mama R, she's thrilled with them and that makes me happy. I have quite of bit of sewing lined up for Mama R next month.  

RTW Fast



No RTW clothing, but I did pick up a lovely pair of cuff links for that french cuffed shirt that I'm quite smitten about.

Stash-busting

Well, even though I did manage to get some sewing done this month, I also did some fabric stashing. I don't plan on keeping them in there for very long. I have plans.



Items
Stash-busted
Added to Stash
Fabric
38.9 metres
36.4 metres
Interfacing
2 metre
0
Lining
1.5 metre
0
Sewing Patterns
13
17
Spools of Thread
12
4
Sewing Needles
5
0
Pant Hooks
5
6
Zippers
4
0
Trim 
0.40 metres
10
Elastic
1.3 metres
6 metres
Bias Tape
2 metres
0
Snaps
0
0
Buttons
37
12
Ribbon
0
0
Hook and Eye or other Closures
4
0
Basting Tape
2.1 metres
0

Happy Sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

March in Review

Happy Easter! Photo from the 2024 Easter Parade in NYC { Photo Credit :  Joanna Moriello, New York Daily News} This is a scene outside St. P...