Tuesday 29 April 2014

WooHoo!

I thought April 29th would never get here. I was wrong, here it is!  

Today is the release date of The Pink Suit.


It is a novel about the iconic Chanel suit made for Jackie Kennedy, the one she wore on that tragic day, seen through the eyes of the seamstress who worked on the suit. Karen over Did You Make That? alerted us to the upcoming publishing date and ever since I've been sitting on the edge of my seat for the release date.  

I also picked up 


And this takes care of my summer reading list. I can't wait to turn these pages. First, I have to finish The Kite Runner, a highly recommended read.  

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stash busting: Pullover Skirt / OOP Butterick 5790

Do I need another pull-on maxi skirt?  Not really, this project is all about stash busting this small piece of cotton knit fabric with a tri...