Friday, 25 April 2014

Sewing Makes Me Happy!

I'm having a rough day (side is still sore when I cough, coughing because of my allergies--read spring time and recess duty). And can you believe I was brushing snow off my car this morning? Right now, I'm home for lunch feeling dead tired. But look what was sitting in the mail box that put a smile on my face.  


It is an uncut Vogue 1794, circa 1996.  I want to stitch up the blue tunic with the front slits and little bows. Sewing make me happy! I can't wait until the end of my day so I can come home and sew.  

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stash busting: Knit Stirrup Pants / OOP Vogue 7630

Last month I made a pair of stirrup pants to wear while doing yardwork and hopefully prevent tick bites.  Yeah, that is a thing now.  But I...