Thursday 17 November 2011

Shhhh!

Can you keep a secret?

I've been busy. I'm working on a polar fleece for my nephew, trying to get it done for tomorrow. I think it might be a long night.

It is suppose to be a surprise, unless of course he reads the blog post. But I digress...

I'm using a Simplicity pattern that has been sitting in my pattern stash for some time.

But I don't want to cut the pattern in the Men's size small that I need. I would like to hold on to this pattern just in case I might need it in the future. You never know, right?

So I've been busy, tracing out the pattern before I cut out the fabric. And then an evening of sewing. It will be sweet if I can get it finished tonight.  

Happy Sewing!

  

1 comment:

Stash busting: Cotton Knit Tee / Closet Core Ebony

  This is the third version of Closet Core's Ebony t-shirt pattern and it's my favourite one.  There were small subtle changes to t...