And to all a good night...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stash busting: New Silk Curtains
There was some more home décor sewing happening this afternoon. This curtain panel was made for a tall narrow window. It is seventeen inch...
-
Last month I made a pair of stirrup pants to wear while doing yardwork and hopefully prevent tick bites. Yeah, that is a thing now. But I...
-
Source : Women shirtwaist makers, 1909 Courtesy of Kheel Center, Cornell University This weekend, actually today, we're celebrating La...
-
This is my wearable toile version of the Kyoto Vest by Tessuti Patterns . The pattern has been sitting in the stash for nearly a decade ....
-
This pair of wool pull-on pants has been gifted. They are made with out-of-print (OOP) Simplicity 2372. I don't know what to say about...
-
I'm not going to repost the disgusting and sickening ad that has Converse shoes in the news. If you want to read about it, here is a li...
Enjoy the day...J...
ReplyDeleteThanks Judith! I'm looking forward to festivities and seeing the extended family.
Delete