And to all a good night...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stash busting: Merino Wool Sleeveless Turtleneck Sweater / OOP Vogue 7323
Out-of-print (OOP) and vintage Vogue 7323 has been in the stash for about a year waiting for a decision on a fabric. There was enough left-...
-
This is my wearable toile version of the Kyoto Vest by Tessuti Patterns . The pattern has been sitting in the stash for nearly a decade ....
-
One more set of curtains rolled off the worktable this weekend. This pair is made out of 100% cotton sateen sheet fabric. I'm not upcy...
-
There wasn't an urgent need to sew anymore pieces of underwear, just a wee bit of left over cotton knit fabric to use up. This white co...
-
I do love a loose A-line style dress so when I saw versions of the Trapeze dress from Merchant and Mills popping up I was sold and wanted t...
-
Source : Women shirtwaist makers, 1909 Courtesy of Kheel Center, Cornell University This weekend, actually today, we're celebrating La...
Enjoy the day...J...
ReplyDeleteThanks Judith! I'm looking forward to festivities and seeing the extended family.
Delete