I blogged about it here, outlining why the jumpsuit didn't end up looking anything like the photograph on the Vogue 1185 pattern shown.
I liked the jumpsuit. I was able to make it look somewhat like the photograph, okay perhaps not. I'll let you decide.
I didn't want to give it away, but I was considering how I could change it to be more function-able to fit my lifestyle.
I cut off the cuffs. Cut up and along the inside leg seam and then tapered off the soon-to-be skirt front and back with chalk.
Stitched it, tried it on, decided it looked cute and went to work finishing it off.
I have to say I love it a million times better as a dress.
I don't have long legs to pull off a jumpsuit look but I think I can work the the dress look.
I was happy with the length, so I serged the bottom skirt and finish it off with a narrow hem.
I think I will hold onto the pattern for a bit longer and just make note of the changes to make it a dress instead. I think I wouldn't mind making it again, without the initial jumpsuit drama.