I've been thinking about sewing a winter coat (again). I found a new pattern which is on its way so I thought that these pattern need to find a good home.
This Sunday's pattern give-away is for a gorgeous original 1953 design, Vogue 1083, my original choice for a winter coat. Both patterns are unopened and uncut. One is for size AA which includes sizes 6, 8, 10, 12 and the other is for EE which includes sizes 14, 16, 18, 20.
I will draw two winners for each size combination. Here's the drill,
- Promise not to sell them.
- Provide a good home where they will be cherished, shared and made into fabulous garments.
- Please leave a message below stating which combination size you would like and with a way that I can reach you if you win.
- I will draw for these patterns on Wednesday, August 27th.
- This pattern give-away is open to everyone, I will ship internationally.
Misses' Coat: Lined and interlined, flared, loose-fitting coat , below mid-calf length has shaped collar, dropped shoulders, side seam pockets and back yoke. Wide bracelet length sleeves may be worn turned up to form deep cuffs. A: no closures. B: Button and bound buttonholes. A, B: wide topstitching.
Good luck and happy sewing!