Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Pattern Give-away Winner: Vogue 1217

Good Morning!  


First, I have to compile a list since there were some comments that were not actually entries or there were double comments. This will be the list and order of entries I will use for random number generator. This way, there won't be any confusion as to the order (more for me in my pre-caffienated state).  

  1. MAD14kt
  2. Gaye Proctor
  3. rachsews
  4. Christie
  5. Maryann
  6. Anne Szabo
  7. Janet
  8. Linda T
  9. Amy S.
  10. Mrs. Smith
  11. Jackie
  12. Lucky Mom
Good luck!  And the winner is...

Lucky Mom!  


Luck Mom, congratulations and thank you for including a contact method. I'm off to send you an email.  Thank you to everyone who entered.  

Next Sunday (my birthday), I'm going to take a break from the August pattern give-aways. But I'll be back on Sunday, August 24th for one last pattern give-away for the month.  

Happy Sewing!  

1 comment:

What The Fudge, Nike and Converse

I'm not going to repost the disgusting and sickening ad that has Converse shoes in the news.  If you want to read about it, here is a li...