Friday 19 December 2014

In Sewing News Today...

I received the loveliest thank you card from my co-worker about the dresses. I'm so relieved that she said they will fit her girls and that one of them might even be big. I can deal with on the big side. There are a few more Christmas presents to sew.


A couple more tops for Mama R which will be quick projects and I'm sure I will have no problem getting them done in time. The roads are icy, my social calendar is clear and the malls are crazy so it is the perfect weekend to stay in and sew like nobody's business. How about you, are you done all your Christmas sewing?

First, I will have to clean up the sewing area of all the velvet droppings that were left behind. I sure the feed dogs on the sewing machine could use a good lint clearing.

I can't believe that it is only five more sleeps until Christmas eve. Craziness! Well, I'm going to call it a night and get a good night's sleep. Hopefully, sleep in a bit. And then it is back to work in the workshop.

Happy Sewing!  




1 comment:

Wool Winter Coat: OOP Vogue 8934

I know it's officially spring and we didn't even feel like we experienced a winter here this year.  And yet I've been busy sewin...