Well, this was the easiest pattern give-away I ever hosted. Only one entry, easy peasy.
Congratulations to Sue who won the Butterick 6064 pattern. I love the pockets on this pattern, I just wish I was taller to pull off this look. Mind you, I'm still wearing it.
Sue blogs over at Sue's Sew by Me. This is a new-to-me blog and she has some gorgeous knit fabric that she made a dress and skirt out of--I'm going to read more. Talk to you later...
Happy Sewing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday's Mending Pile
During the seasonal wardrobe changeover, I've been pulling out the jumpers (sweaters) and making sure they are ready to go when the cool...
-
This is my wearable toile version of the Kyoto Vest by Tessuti Patterns . The pattern has been sitting in the stash for nearly a decade ....
-
Source : Women shirtwaist makers, 1909 Courtesy of Kheel Center, Cornell University This weekend, actually today, we're celebrating La...
-
Last month I made a pair of stirrup pants to wear while doing yardwork and hopefully prevent tick bites. Yeah, that is a thing now. But I...
-
This pair of wool pull-on pants has been gifted. They are made with out-of-print (OOP) Simplicity 2372. I don't know what to say about...
-
I'm not going to repost the disgusting and sickening ad that has Converse shoes in the news. If you want to read about it, here is a li...
If it was my size I would have entered too, I like the pattern! But I prefer someone actually uses it.
ReplyDelete