Pattern Review is hosting another Fabric Stash Contest. According to the contest rules the goal is to reduce your fabric that has been part of your stash for more than six months.
Boy, do I ever have a fabric stash that fits that criteria!
Since I've failed at that not-buying-any-fabric resolution earlier this year, I should give this a try.
Happy Sewing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stash busting: Knit Stirrup Pants / OOP Vogue 7630
Last month I made a pair of stirrup pants to wear while doing yardwork and hopefully prevent tick bites. Yeah, that is a thing now. But I...
-
This is my wearable toile version of the Kyoto Vest by Tessuti Patterns . The pattern has been sitting in the stash for nearly a decade ....
-
Source : Women shirtwaist makers, 1909 Courtesy of Kheel Center, Cornell University This weekend, actually today, we're celebrating La...
-
Last month I made a pair of stirrup pants to wear while doing yardwork and hopefully prevent tick bites. Yeah, that is a thing now. But I...
-
This pair of wool pull-on pants has been gifted. They are made with out-of-print (OOP) Simplicity 2372. I don't know what to say about...
-
I'm not going to repost the disgusting and sickening ad that has Converse shoes in the news. If you want to read about it, here is a li...

Oh, admiting that you have a stash problem is hard- I love adopting new textiles and giving them friends to mingle with, but I will try.
ReplyDelete