Sunday, 30 June 2013

June in Review

Burda 7304

I'm doing a horrible job at that stash busting contest over at Pattern Review. I've got nothing to show for that but earlier this month I did finish the spring coat that I start last month. Sew far this year, I managed to stash-bust a total of:

  • 49.81 metres of fabric, 
  • 17 previously unused patterns
  • 5.6 metres of trim
  • 15 packages of seam binding,
  • 4 zippers
  • 12 spools of thread
  • 3 sewing machine needles
  • 8 snaps,
  • 49 buttons and
  • 2.8 metres of elastic.
And this this year I've added to my stash:
  • 37.4 metres of new fabric
  • 15 new patterns,
  • 2 metre of trim,
  • 15 packages of seam binding, 
  • 7 spools of thread
  • 2 sewing machine needles,
  • 12 buttons
  • 2 new sewing feet
  • 4 metres of elastic.  
Happy Sewing!  

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Jacket, it was. Nice to watch it come together

    ReplyDelete

In Sewing News Today...

Does it seem odd that it's late July and Vogue Patterns hasn't yet released any fall patterns? Carlos has posted some videos from t...