Monday 25 August 2014

McCall's New Fall Patterns

McCall's just released their new Fall Patterns today. 


This pattern, McCall's 7021, is for a knit peplum top with an even hem and three quarter length sleeves!!! I like the neckline too. I'm going pick this one up for sure.  


Love this coat pattern, McCall's 7025. Sadly, it is not practical for the windy city. Besides, I have a lovely Sybil Connolly coat pattern on its way.  But OH MY GOODNESS, is this McCall's coat ever cute.

Here is a practical pattern for my local and life-style. It reminds me of a few vintage patterns that Mama R has sitting in her pattern stash. I'm going to have to show her this pattern, McCall's 7014. She'll get a kick of this classic dress updated with A, B, and C cup sizing.  

Were there any patterns that you can't wait to get your hands on?  

Happy Sewing!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stash busting: Wool cardigan / OOP Kwik Sew 4192

Back in September, I made a simple pull-on  wool knit skirt with the intention of sewing a matching pullover top  to go with it.  The pullo...