Wednesday 31 May 2023

Me Made May 2023: From the Me-Made Collection (Part IV)

 


I'm not feeling my best and when it comes to picking out something from the closet I'm just looking for loose fitting items.  


It's getting hot  outside with plus thirty temperatures.  If I didn't have a follow-up doctor's appointment regarding my wrist I would stay indoors the whole day.  


Another hot day calls for loose-fitting shorts and a short sleeve t-shirt (RTW) to run out for a physio appointment.  Still not feeling great and after physio and errands it was into a robe and early to bed.  


I did manage to get in a short walk this morning and then the rest of the day was spent still not feeling my best.  Another early-to-bed day and rotating the heat pad from various body parts.  


Don't be fooled with the wool cardigan, it was another hot day that I spent in an air conditioned environment.  


I managed to get a walk-in appointment and yup, still not feeling well.  Thankfully, I was able to fill a new prescription and will soon be on the mend.  And then maybe my me-made picks won't be so boring?  I feel like this little exercise has become Me-Made-Jammies instead of Me-Made-May.  


Most of the week they are calling for rain and thunderstorms so this morning looks like my chance to get some grass cutting done.  RTW jeans and an old me-made t-shirt (not shown) to do yardwork before changing into these me-mades.  


Well, so much for those thunderstorms the weather channels and evening news were predicting.  It was a sunny hot day spent indoor in the air conditioning.  My clothing choices reflect the need for loose-fitting comfortable pieces rather than dressing for the heat.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Stash busting: Pullover Skirt / OOP Butterick 5790

Do I need another pull-on maxi skirt?  Not really, this project is all about stash busting this small piece of cotton knit fabric with a tri...