Monday 20 November 2017

Panties: Simplicity 8229

Today, I spend some time making a couple more pairs of panties.  


Easy peasy sewing project. The fabric is a 95% cotton / 5% spandex knit. I have to say this is my go-to pattern for panties. Even though Simplicity 8228, another Madalynne design, is quite nice with the lace insets, there is something about this one that I prefer. The lace is cute but it's not really my thing. I like the simple and comfortable look when it comes to undergarments.  


The Stats:

Fabric:  1 metre

Elastic:  4.8 metres picot elastic

Thread:  1 spool finished off

Pattern:  Simplicity 8229

Additional Tools & Supplies:  Cutting table, scissors, pins, thread clippers, sewing machine, walking foot, ballpoint needle, threads, serger, tweezers, and tea.  

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stash busting: Cotton Knit Tee / Closet Core Ebony

  This is the third version of Closet Core's Ebony t-shirt pattern and it's my favourite one.  There were small subtle changes to t...