Wednesday, 1 January 2014

2014 Sewing Goals

Happy New Year!

Wow, it is that time of the year where you reflect and try to do a wee bit better. This year I'm not going the route of sewing resolutions. That was just silliness. Who was I kidding trying to give up adding to my fabric stash?

But I do have some sewing goals that I would like to accomplish.

{Source}


✄ Make some well-fitting undies. And then make some more.
✄ Make a Channel-esque jacket.
✄ Learn and incorporate more tailoring and couture techniques into my sewing (more slow sewing).
✄ Finish that damn quilt!

How about you, do you have any sewing goals or resolutions for the new year?

Happy Sewing!

2 comments:

  1. Finish that damn quilt! LOL ... yeah, I should do that myself. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

In Sewing News Today...

Does it seem odd that it's late July and Vogue Patterns hasn't yet released any fall patterns? Carlos has posted some videos from t...