What's your holiday dressing style?
Or is it more like this?
There is much to do about dressing during the holidays. I'm not going to offer advice here other than wear what makes you feel confident and comfortable. Besides, I'm a wear-your-pj's-whenever-you-can kinda gal, so who am to give holiday fashion advice?
I rather hear what you think about the dressing for the holidays. Are you more fun or formal when it comes to holiday dressing? Or do you just skip the festive dressing and stick to the usual wardrobe attire?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Throwing up the White Flag: Simplicity 9372
Simplicity 9372 came into the stash because I was smitten over the look of the wrap shrug. And then it sat waiting for me to decide on the...
-
Rhonda over at Rhonda's Creative Life reflected this week on her past sewing life with "Cracking the Shell" after reading Sew ...
-
I do love a loose A-line style dress so when I saw versions of the Trapeze dress from Merchant and Mills popping up I was sold and wanted t...
-
Another cotton knit slip is hot off the worktable. After some much appreciated feedback on the toile, it is time to make another. Out-of-...
-
Reader's Digest New Complete Guide to Sewing Step-by-Step Techniques for Making Clothes and Home Accessories Published by Reader...
-
Simplicity 9372 came into the stash because I was smitten over the look of the wrap shrug. And then it sat waiting for me to decide on the...

I skip the whole dressing up scene, though many at school today donned the Xmas garb for the last day ... some people just have the knack to dress up and look fantastic for the season ... J
ReplyDelete