Thursday 12 December 2013

Holiday Dressing

What's your holiday dressing style?


Or is it more like this?


There is much to do about dressing during the holidays. I'm not going to offer advice here other than wear what makes you feel confident and comfortable. Besides, I'm a wear-your-pj's-whenever-you-can kinda gal, so who am to give holiday fashion advice?

I rather hear what you think about the dressing for the holidays. Are you more fun or formal when it comes to holiday dressing? Or do you just skip the festive dressing and stick to the usual wardrobe attire?



1 comment:

  1. I skip the whole dressing up scene, though many at school today donned the Xmas garb for the last day ... some people just have the knack to dress up and look fantastic for the season ... J

    ReplyDelete

Stash busting: Cotton Knit Tee / Closet Core Ebony

  This is the third version of Closet Core's Ebony t-shirt pattern and it's my favourite one.  There were small subtle changes to t...