Monday 14 October 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello fellow sewists!

{Source}
Just popping in to say hello and Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating.

Here in Canada, we're feasting on all kinds of birds (tofu turkey, regular turkey or a plain ol' mix). Check out this link for the thanksgiving dinner made out of felt ready for kids to play with! Isn't that the cutest thing ever?

This year it is quiet around here. I'm on my second round of antibotics to fight the sinus infection that won't quit. Visually, I love this time of the year but the dry leaves mixed with the moisture are the perfect breeding ground for outdoor mould. This seasonal environmental condition mixed with my allergy to mould has been the reason that I've been feeling drained and has been keeping me away from my sewing projects. Don't hate me, but I'm secretly wishing for the first snow fall to hurry up and get here.

Despite things being quiet around here I would like to say I'm thankful for the sewing community that I found. Even though I haven't been sewing, I have been visiting your blogs and have been in awe of all the creativity out there.  Thank you for all your lovely comments and taking the time to visit my own blog.

Well, I hope everyone is enjoying the beauty of the season and wishing you and yours a happy happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cotton Summer Dress: Butterick 6784

Ever since I made this version of Butterick 6784 last summer, I was smitten over this kAtheRine Tilton design with its Lagenlook vibe.  I ...