Monday, 21 October 2013

I'm Back!

I finished a second round of anti-biotics on Thursday. Oh my goodness does it ever feel great to breath again without your head feeling like it is going to explode. I am giddy with excitement for the first snow fall to hurry up and get here. The weather forecast has been calling for flurries this weekend. [It will officially mark the end of outdoor mould allergies.] But I digress...

I'm back in the sewing room with energy to actually do some work! Now, I haven't spent a lot of time at the sewing machine. Thirty minutes or so but it is all good since it was a wonderfully busy weekend.

The shirt that I started nearly two months ago is back on the sewing table.

The plan: finish this baby by the end of the week.

Yup, that's the plan.

Happy Sewing!    



2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're feeling better and are back in your sewing room :)

    ReplyDelete

What The Fudge, Nike and Converse

I'm not going to repost the disgusting and sickening ad that has Converse shoes in the news.  If you want to read about it, here is a li...