I have the pleasure to work with little wee angels in an elementary school and I have to tell you they drain me of my energy and fill me with me with things that make me smile and say ahhhh.
Guess what one of those little wee angels told me. That she sews! How cute is that?
And I was blown away considering how so many adults that I know do not know how to sew or even have the desire to learn. And for a fleeting moment in time I felt like the generational gap closed a bit.
When she told me that she sews and showed me the (super cute) little purse she made, one of her classmates added that she also sews. Oh my goodness, it was like music that filled my ears.
It totally made my day.
Happy Sewing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stash busting: Instead of Curtains...
This morning it was back at the sewing table to make a narrower width of the curtain . This one will fit more like a panel over the window....
-
Last month I made a pair of stirrup pants to wear while doing yardwork and hopefully prevent tick bites. Yeah, that is a thing now. But I...
-
This morning it was back at the sewing table to make a narrower width of the curtain . This one will fit more like a panel over the window....
-
This pair of wool pull-on pants has been gifted. They are made with out-of-print (OOP) Simplicity 2372. I don't know what to say about...
-
I'm not going to repost the disgusting and sickening ad that has Converse shoes in the news. If you want to read about it, here is a li...
-
There was some more home décor sewing happening this afternoon. This curtain panel was made for a tall narrow window. It is seventeen inch...

Aw, that's cute. :)
ReplyDelete