Sunday 6 October 2013

Sweater Weather

Autumn sweater weather is here and I love this time of the year. Not only do I love the crisp autumn weather, the gorgeous fall colours but it is also the time of year that the Winter/Holiday collections start to appear from the major four pattern companies.

Now, I will admit that I haven't been a big fan of the latest from the big four pattern companies (kAtheRine and Marcy Tilton's design exempted, of course). But this pattern from McCall's caught my eye!


A peplum cardigan sweater pattern! It is McCall's 6844. I wonder if it is in stock at my local fabric store. I'm waiting for them to open so I can give them a call. [Fingers crossed] This just might be the pattern to jump start my sewing mojo.   

Happy Sewing!   

Update:  After spending over an hour on the phone trying to get through to the fabric store the answer is "no, it hasn't come in yet." Bummer. And they are sold out of this pattern on line, which really doesn't matter because it would take too long to get here by regular post. Which is likely for the best since I think I was channeling my inner child when I saw this pattern with "I want it now!"   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stash busting: Cotton Knit Tee / Closet Core Ebony

  This is the third version of Closet Core's Ebony t-shirt pattern and it's my favourite one.  There were small subtle changes to t...