I've lost sewing mojo for weeks now. The desire to sew anything has completely disappeared. I've lost my sewing mojo from time to time but not this long.
It doesn't help that I haven't shaken this cold that won't let go.
Last month, I didn't even finish any projects. I have several projects cut and ready to go but without any mojo they are just sitting there.
I think I need a break from the sewing room. Yeah, maybe then I might miss it? So that's what I'm going to do.
Take a break. Grab my camera and catch some autumn shots. Nap. Drink tea. And work on getting rid of this cold once and for all.
Until then, happy sewing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stash busting: Knit Stirrup Pants / OOP Vogue 7630
Last month I made a pair of stirrup pants to wear while doing yardwork and hopefully prevent tick bites. Yeah, that is a thing now. But I...
-
This is my wearable toile version of the Kyoto Vest by Tessuti Patterns . The pattern has been sitting in the stash for nearly a decade ....
-
Source : Women shirtwaist makers, 1909 Courtesy of Kheel Center, Cornell University This weekend, actually today, we're celebrating La...
-
Last month I made a pair of stirrup pants to wear while doing yardwork and hopefully prevent tick bites. Yeah, that is a thing now. But I...
-
This pair of wool pull-on pants has been gifted. They are made with out-of-print (OOP) Simplicity 2372. I don't know what to say about...
-
I'm not going to repost the disgusting and sickening ad that has Converse shoes in the news. If you want to read about it, here is a li...

Enjoy your favorite time of the year. Hope you feel better soon
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteA break will be good.
ReplyDeleteI got sick early September. I didn't sew, knit, but fabric or patterns the ENTIRE month of September! I was very dejected by my lost mojo. Then I got better and it's back! :)
But the break was good for me. I have my mojo AND focus. Feel better!