Check me out!
Can you believe that I walked into a fabric store yesterday looking for one item and walked out with only that said item? It's true.
I will admit that I did look around at the new spring/summer fabrics that are filling the aisles with various discounted prices. That was it, I just looked. I know, shocking!
There might be hope for me yet to pull off some stash busting numbers to be proud of despite having stumbled along the way. Who knows, stranger things have happened.
Happy Sewing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stash busting: Knit Stirrup Pants / OOP Vogue 7630
Last month I made a pair of stirrup pants to wear while doing yardwork and hopefully prevent tick bites. Yeah, that is a thing now. But I...
-
This is my wearable toile version of the Kyoto Vest by Tessuti Patterns . The pattern has been sitting in the stash for nearly a decade ....
-
There wasn't an urgent need to sew anymore pieces of underwear, just a wee bit of left over cotton knit fabric to use up. This white co...
-
Source : Women shirtwaist makers, 1909 Courtesy of Kheel Center, Cornell University This weekend, actually today, we're celebrating La...
-
Last month I made a pair of stirrup pants to wear while doing yardwork and hopefully prevent tick bites. Yeah, that is a thing now. But I...
-
I'm not going to repost the disgusting and sickening ad that has Converse shoes in the news. If you want to read about it, here is a li...

Wow, I don't think that has *ever* happened to moi!
ReplyDeleteIt has happened to me, not very often but when it does I think it is a good thing, I am on a stash reduction for the year and so far , well lets just say that I have not always been good but I am getting there
ReplyDeleteI think You may have the spring flu....
ReplyDeleteHaha, I walk into a store with the mantra of "one thing you need, one thing for fun...". My bank balance hates me for it! All kudos to you, now we just want to see what you make with this mystery fabric!
ReplyDelete